Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things to do (Draft)

This upcoming holiday is going to be real long....3 whole months and since i'm bored now, let me just try pondering on what activities to carry out:
  • Dump my notes
  • Go Pulau Tioman for a relaxing holiday
  • Revisit Pulau Ubin...I miss that place tonnes.
  • Read Harry Potter
  • Read some management/business books.
  • Explore opportunities.
  • Much as I hate it, go for IPPT. And no, i'm not as unfit as I might appear. The S$200 for silver award is mine!!!
  • Get a full-time job for 2 months, need to source out my contacts real soon.
  • Tame monkeys.
  • I'm going to learn conversational Thai this holidays! Just got my passion card...maybe I should learn conversational German too. I'm done with French, now it's self-learning.
  • Not forgetting to splurge on food. I've got countless haunts to seek and test out. There's high tea at Goodwood Park, the french stall(i'm gonna try snails!!), the guthrie bakery, the amk crab, ju ju steamboat, italian sausages, thai food at golden mile etc...got a place you wanna try out? Ask me along if you can't find a partner.
  • I must go back to Terminal 2 for the western food..i'm gonna eat the grilled catfish no matter what....
  • Go JB for seafood...
  • Bake some new stuff...i'm gonna try pandan cake...
  • Get over to someone's place and we'll all cook LC's jap curry thingy and invite everyone for dinner.
  • Watch le fantôme de l'operá!!! A must!!
  • Swimming
  • Jogging
  • Basketball
  • I might just go to Surabaya for a holiday before school starts again. Shall confirm again later...

I'll add to the list when I think of more stuff....

No comments: