As promised to Suihar, let me do a general introduction to my workplace at AIA Tanjong Pagar. And just to clarify my jobscope again, i'm no agent! Some pictures with some descriptions, hope that would suffice.
Early morning at the office, SP-Jeffeury district office. No one's around just yet except for me and the secretary.
Early morning at the office, SP-Jeffeury district office. No one's around just yet except for me and the secretary.
My workstation. I get to use 2 laptops, 1 dopod, another laptop in my boss' office and 2 standalone desktops.
My tablet and my dopod(I wished...)
This is an adult's fridge!!! Children under age of 18 please do not intrude.
Meiyan and I opened a bottle to celebrate the 'non-arrival' of our bosses.
I believed I mentioned there are brothels just below my workplace. This is just 1 of them. Those with the red lanterns/red words. Keong Saik is a unique blend of decency like the coffeeshops, high-end hotels as well as office buildings and indeceny such as pubs, ktvs, massage parlours etc.
Bored again...someone disfigured my 'Angel Pig'...so the blu-tack took a different form this time.
And most definitely, never forget about food when you visit my blog. Finally managed to try the famous 'Wanton Noodles'. Got to read up on the newspaper article pasted right at the window pane. This wanton mee is famous!! Voted Top 5 Famous Wanton Mee in Singapore by the Straits Times. Well, it sure lives up to it's name. For me, I believe the essence of wanton mee lies in the noodles. The chef has got some real skills and good technique. The noodles are really smooth and like what we usually say: "very Q" or "springy". The char siew meat is unique too, made of up lean meat. Nice blend..definitely not the normal type of dry char siew we usually get outside at hawker centres. This wanton mee is good. Costs a mere S$2.50. Foong Kee Restaurant is the place.(6 Keong Saik Road). Wanton mee lovers, you got to try this!
Till then...

No comments:
Post a Comment